THROUGH-FEED OPEN-END FULL HYDRAULIC BUFFING MACHINES, WITH OSCILLATING CYLINDER
complete with fittings, with low conveyor, with automatic hide-braking device, with electric apparature, with safety device, with all electric motors, without electroexhauster.
- Bearing structure particularly sturdy free of vibrations consisting of cast iron side panels connected by a steel bed.
- Swinging steel buffing cylinder dynamically balanced and mounted on roller bearings of great sturdiness and precision. On this cylinder is wrapped in spirals abrasive paper of the standard height of 610 mm, kept stretched by an elongation automatic recovery device.
- Resting cylinder with special rubber coat of different hardness and quality according to the kind of buffing to be performed, warranting a perfect work thanks to its sturdy and precise construction and sure skins transport.
- Toothed clutch device to invert rotation of the support cylinder
- Thickness regulation system, which is extremely simple and precise, allows tuning to be regulated by means of a knob; while successive regulations are made using a lever permitting decimal adjustments. This lever is situated in a very convenient position for the operator and can also be used while working.
- Pneumatic safety barrier on the whole working area which controls the immediate stop of buffing and support cylinders.
- Safety device which causes the immediate stop at opening of the buffing cylinder protection crankcase.
- Total dust withdrawal system through an electro-exhauster of high power, built in the machine. When the machine is sold with dust filter the electro-exhauster is not more charged and it is incorporated in the filter.
- Electrical equipment in totally closed cabinet with 24 Volts ancillary leads, in conformity with the international safety standards.
|Power of main motor||HP(Kw)||10 (7,5)|
|Exausther motor power||HP(Kw)||3 (2,2)|
|Gross weight with seapackage||Kg||1550|
|Volume with seapackage||m3 (mm)||5,2 (1750x1850xH1600)|