HYDRAULIC DEWOOLLING MACHINES
complete with rear conveyor, with fittings, with electric equipment, with three safety devices and with all electric motors.
- Very robust portable structure formed by sides of cast iron joined by steel girders.
- Slicker cylinder of large diameter in treated steel of high quality, fitted on self-aligning roller bearings.
- Electronic balancing of the slicker cylinder before and after the fitting of the slickers.
- Slickers in stainless steel AISI 316 for a long life of the edge.
- Supporting cylinder covered by antioil rubber, hardness as required by the customer.
- Stainless steel transport cylinder with symmetrical groove.
- Double washing device of the transport cylinder to ensure the complete cleaning and consequently the transport efficiency.
- Automatic water supply on working area only with closed machine.
- Hydraulic control transport with continuous adjustable speed from 30 to 54 m/1'.
- Hydraulic transport inversion device taking on the most difficult parts of the hide without having to open the machine for a second feed-in.
- Hydraulic control for opening and closing the machine with adjustable limit stop shock absorbers.
- Opening-closing pedal adjustable either for sensitive action of for stable controls.
- Decimal adjustment of the thickness.
- Control members for the opening and closing located on the exterior of the machine in a position which is protected from the water and rotating on anti-friction bearings.
- Barrier safety device over the whole face of the machine.
- Second infrared safety device.
- Sliding case of slicker cylinder to eliminate the risk of accidental contact with the hands
- Electric equipment incorporated in waterproof locker with auxiliary voltage of 24 Volts conforming to the international security standards.
|Power of main motor||HP(Kw)||10 (7,5)|
|Pump motor power||HP(Kw)||4 (3)|
|Power of conveyor motor||HP(Kw)||2 (1,5)|
|Conveyor working length||mm||2500|
|Gross weight with seapackage||Kg||3250|
|Volume with seapackage||m3 (mm)||14 (3700x1750xH2150)|